Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Continental Garden Trains

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

divers , mais intéressant !Miscellaneous, but interesting!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tram47

PostSubject: divers , mais intéressant !Miscellaneous, but interesting!!   Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:27 pm

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bellechaurienne
Back to top Go down
GWhizz

PostSubject: Re: divers , mais intéressant !Miscellaneous, but interesting!!   Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:55 pm

Bizarre, Daniel Shocked

Bizarre

www.frenchgardenrailways.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.frenchgardenrailways.com
Carl Hibbs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: divers , mais intéressant !Miscellaneous, but interesting!!   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Thanks...I'll show that to my students...

Better still I might try and wind them up.

Hey, after all Cassoulet is just insipid baked beans and sausages in a tin...... bom
Back to top Go down
tram47

PostSubject: Re: divers , mais intéressant !Miscellaneous, but interesting!!   Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:44 am

Si un jour vos pas vous mènent dans le Sud-Ouest, nous vous montrerons qu'un cassoulet n'est pas insipide !!!!
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: divers , mais intéressant !Miscellaneous, but interesting!!   Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:08 pm

tram47 wrote:
Si un jour vos pas vous mènent dans le Sud-Ouest, nous vous montrerons qu'un cassoulet n'est pas insipide !!!!

Only one Cassoulet then?

I don't imagine that I'll be welcome in the South West now..... Cool
Back to top Go down
tram47

PostSubject: Re: divers , mais intéressant !Miscellaneous, but interesting!!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Seul un cassoulet, alors? Je n'imagine pas que je vais être les bienvenus dans le Sud-Ouest aujourd'hui .....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ERREUR
le Sud-Ouest est aussi le pays du foie gras , du Bordeaux, des tomates , de l'Armagnac ..........

the Southwest is as the land of foie gras, Bordeaux, tomatoes, Armagnac ..........

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
tram47

PostSubject: Re: divers , mais intéressant !Miscellaneous, but interesting!!   Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:53 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down
Saint-Oblas

PostSubject: Re: divers , mais intéressant !Miscellaneous, but interesting!!   Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:43 am

Oh le Cassoulet insipide! Of course if you take tinned cassoulet! It reminds me of an anecdote told to me by a young laotian emigrant:
"When I came to France I just did not realise why french cooking was so famous! It was only long after when I could aford good restaurants that I realised that Restaurant Universitaire french cooking, that I exclusively could aford until then, was not really representative of french gastronomy."

No really, cassoulet is very good when it is well done; it is not really difficult, but it takes quite a long time and you need good ingredients too. And it is not very light either. I remember once we had two couples for dinner and my wife had done a very good cassoulet. The two guys who were rather in the more than 100 kg range were taking more and more under the reprobation of their wives!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: divers , mais intéressant !Miscellaneous, but interesting!!   Today at 12:39 pm

Back to top Go down

divers , mais intéressant !Miscellaneous, but interesting!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Continental Garden Trains :: Continental Garden Trains index :: General films and photos-
Jump to: