Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Continental Garden Trains

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Some very interesting and beautiful garden railway movies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paulus

PostSubject: Some very interesting and beautiful garden railway movies   Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Don't know if these were ever mentioned before already but I've found some real treasures on Youtube.
Although not "continental" these are all very interesting garden railway movies, useful for everyone who is in this hobby. Good quality, professionally made and interesting topics, so lots of inspiration and fun.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!!!

Amazing 16mm Garden Railway - Cwmcoediog
19:51 Ian Stock visits Lawrie Wright - who's line is built on the side of steep hill - and we discover the joys of running at night. (also some very interesting stuff about making realistic looking buildings from styrofoam!!!)

16mm Garden Railways - Neil Ramsay's Railway
9:34 Ian Stock continues his quest to add realism to his garden railway. In this programme he looks at the hurdles confronting those with awkward gardens

Amazing 16mm Garden Railway - Tarren Hendre
16:49 Ian Stock visits a railway that's been fifteen years in the making and discovers the terrific effect of adding waterways to an outdoor layout.

Wonderful 16mm Garden Railway - Isle of Westland
13:03 created by Andy Coward

16mm Garden Railway Dean Valley Railway
14:34 Ian Stock visits Dean Valley Railway.

Large 16mm Garden Railway Eddie Bull's railway
15:38 Ian Stock visits Eddie Bull railway

16mm Garden Railway Weathering Part One
25:16 Ian Stock discusses with Andrew Coward the need and method of weathering trains for outdoor use.
(hopefully there will be a part 2 soon!!)

16mm Garden Railway Photography
17:50 Filmed and produced by Mark Found Ian Stock learns how to capture his railway for prosperity using video.

16mm - A visit to the Roundhouse factory
12:09 Ian Stock visits the Doncaster based factory

Paul
Back to top Go down
pjti

PostSubject: Re: Some very interesting and beautiful garden railway movies   Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:56 am

I'll certainly be checking those out later on thanks.

Here is a link to another site by Ian S - which I will also put in the links page. Some seriously good stuff albeit can be difficult to mavigate.

Garden Railway Realism

Patrick
Back to top Go down
Spule 4

PostSubject: Re: Some very interesting and beautiful garden railway movies   Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Interesting video series, seems a lot more professional than some. Were these done for TV perhaps?

PostSubject: Re: Some very interesting and beautiful garden railway movies   Today at 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Some very interesting and beautiful garden railway movies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Continental Garden Trains :: Continental Garden Trains index :: General films and photos-
Jump to: