Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Continental Garden Trains

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

AVIS A LA POPULATION ! opinion to the population

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tram47

PostSubject: AVIS A LA POPULATION ! opinion to the population   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Paulus

PostSubject: Re: AVIS A LA POPULATION ! opinion to the population   Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:31 am

Euh... Forgive me my ignorance, but what does this mean exactly?
scratch

I noticed it states something is happening in Rotterdam this october... Is this some kind of schedule for meetings?

PostSubject: Re: AVIS A LA POPULATION ! opinion to the population   Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:10 am

hi Paul, Daniel (tram 47) speaks no english and normally uses a translating software. He is part of a nationwide layout called MOMI. Each member builds a module (1m-1.20) to the same track measurements. He has posted the schedule where momi is appearing. Members who either live nearby or anybody else can go to the shows and join up their modules to make a big layout. Some of us went to Chateroulet (spelling?) last year as guests and the hospitality was fantastic.

hope this helps

mikey

Last edited by GWhizz on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling check)
Back to top Go down
Paulus

PostSubject: Re: AVIS A LA POPULATION ! opinion to the population   Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:50 am

Thanks Mikey!
Now it make sense to me. Idea
I Googled and found some more info on MOMI. Looks very good.

I just noticed that Rotterdam is actually "annulé"... Ah perhaps an other time and place.

PostSubject: Re: AVIS A LA POPULATION ! opinion to the population   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:33 pm

I think it's spelt Chatellerault Mike

I tried to edit but failed

www.frenchgardenrailways.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.frenchgardenrailways.com
mikeyh

PostSubject: Re: AVIS A LA POPULATION ! opinion to the population   Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:04 pm

Thanks Brian. I couldnt bother to look at the map!!

Mikey
Back to top Go down
tram47

PostSubject: Re: AVIS A LA POPULATION ! opinion to the population   Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:03 pm

Merci Mikeyh pour les explications .
en apportant du matériel roulant , tout amateur peut participer à une exposition avec le réseau MOMI.

Thank you Mikeyh for the explanations. While bringing rolling equipment, any amateur can participate in an exposition with the network MOMI.
Back to top Go down
mikeyh

PostSubject: Re: AVIS A LA POPULATION ! opinion to the population   Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Pas probleme Daniel/ J'espere je te rencontre cette annee aux expositions!

mikey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AVIS A LA POPULATION ! opinion to the population   Today at 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down

AVIS A LA POPULATION ! opinion to the population
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Continental Garden Trains :: Continental Garden Trains index :: News and Information-
Jump to: