Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Continental Garden Trains

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Replicas India's first free Model e-Magazine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pline

PostSubject: Replicas India's first free Model e-Magazine    Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Hello Group,

I am happy to announce the release of India's first online Model Railway e-Magazine "Replicas". I initially plan to publish it twice a year.

This is definitely an amatuerish attempt but never the less one needs to start somewhere.

Interested people can download a free pdf issue of the magazine from the following link:

Download Replicas May-Oct 2011 issue

P.S: I invite article and write-up contributions for my next issue due in November 2011.

Regards
Paul Nilanjan
===========================
PLine from PAUL INDUSTRIAL Co.
INDIA.
www.pline.biz
E-MAIL: paulindustrialco@gmail.com

__._,_.___
Back to top Go down
http://www.pline.biz
pjti

PostSubject: Re: Replicas India's first free Model e-Magazine    Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Had a quick look and saved for reading later, it looks to be an interesting read.

Patrick
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Replicas India's first free Model e-Magazine    Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:11 am

Interesting articles and a fascinating insight into Indian model railways which I didn't realise was such a growing activity.

The chap who builds in acrylic sheet caught my eye on page 18.

"Mr. C.L Singh has his own material of choice, clear Acrylic sheets, which he cuts, joins, bends and
fabricates into scale models of Indian Railway Locomotives and rolling stock. One of his masterpieces
is the Narrow Gauge ZDM4."

I'd like to see more of that and what scale it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replicas India's first free Model e-Magazine    Today at 12:15 am

Back to top Go down

Replicas India's first free Model e-Magazine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Continental Garden Trains :: Continental Garden Trains index :: News and Information-
Jump to: