Continental Garden Trains
Guests can read but log in to post
Continental Garden Trains

For the average enthusiast of trains in garden scale.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Garden Railway Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pjti

PostSubject: Garden Railway Forum   Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:41 am

Came across this group on my travels, quite a mature bunch by the look of it. They have a section called "Alternative Energy" which is quite interesting. There is even mention of "some guy in France ......his site is gone" ( wonder who that could be). Anyway I have posted this thread URL in the hope of some more input/interest.

edit : look at "New Project"

The URL for their Alt Power section is Garden Railway Forum but the whole place is worth a look, as I said mature and also open minded.
Note : some of "us" are already members so no need to be shy.

Patrick
Back to top Go down
Carl Hibbs
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Garden Railway Forum   Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Thanks for the plug over 'there' Patrick which seems a decent place to discuss garden railways.

Personally I do not really have enough time for much indulgence in other forums or even a website these days.

I had thought about setting up a just 'Live Diesel' garden railway forum but 2 forums would be too much!
As mentioned before I will endeavour to create a refined Live Diesel reference page here that people can contribute to and which will take some of the repetitive stuff away from the main forum. That's a html winter evening job though. study

Back to top Go down

Garden Railway Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Continental Garden Trains :: Continental Garden Trains index :: Model locomotives and rolling stock-
Jump to: